[Debconf-team] Regarding DebCamp

I'm splitting this into a new thread.

Talking on IRC about the openness of DebCamp, we tried to come up with
something of a compromise.

The idea still is that those that request sponsored DebCamp have to
state what they plan to do.  But, instead of "I'll go to DebCamp just
to socialize", the other option would be something like "I have no
particular plan for DebCamp".

In that case, they _would have to pay for their stay_, BUT we think we
can organize daily events, that make those that go to DebCamp without
knowing what to do, get involved.

Some possibilities for the daily events:

* Bug Squashing Party
* Translation Party
* Packaging Party
* Testing Lenny Installation Party
* Testing Lenny Upgrade-Path Party

Any other ideas (specially things that are a bit more fun than the
ones I listed) are welcome.

Lenny is scheduled to release a couple of months after DebCamp, so I'm
not totally sure how much Lenny work we can get done, but we can try
to get as many fixes as possible.

Just to have an idea of which teams might be coming to work at
DebCamp, I list the teams that had meetings in Extremadura:

* QA (2006 and 2007)
* I18N (2006 and 2007)
* DebianEdu (2006 and 2007)
* CDDs (2007)