Re: [Debconf-team] Greylist: people who had rooms reserved and didn't come

also sprach Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2008.08.19.2220 +0200]:
> * Dann Frazier had payed USD 500 for a single room 1 week.  He
> canceled in time for me to re-use this space.
>
> * Troy Heber had also payed USD 500 for a single room 1 week, and he
> also canceled in time for me to re-use this space.
>
> * Bdale Garbee payed the cost of 1,5 weeks for Corporate attendee, but
> in the end came only 1 week.  The difference is 500 USD, and we were
> also able to cancel this in time.
>
> Giving back the money might be quite complicated, but I think we
> should consider them to have payed 500 USD for next DebConf.

Check with them. They're corporately sponsored (HP) and the money has
been written off, basically. I think none of the three will have
a problem with using the money for other expenses or as a buffer for
next year.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

drink canada dry! you might not succeed, but it *is* fun trying.