Re: [Debconf-team] [Fwd: Debian day Argentina]

also sprach Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2008.08.16.1636 -0300]:
> He's asking who attends DebianDay.  It's a very difficult question.
> We know who the speakers are going to be, but not who the public is
> going to be.  Users, press, collaborators, anyone who's interested in
> Debian.

He received the press release.

"the only difference between shakespeare and you
 was the size of his idiom list -- not the size of his vocabulary."
                                                      -- alan perlis

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net