[Debconf-team] Thanks

Sadly I'll have to leave early tomorrow morning, so I get back to Europe
on Sunday and can go to work on Monday morning.

I should see all of you who are here during the rest of today, but I'd
just like to thank everyone for your hard work before and during
DebConf, and to say sorry that I won't be around to help clear up.

It's been a great DebConf, and it's good to have finally got to visit
Argentina.  I hope tomorrow's events and Debian Day go as well!

See you all soon,

--
Moray