[Debconf-team] Participation certificates

Hi,

In many regards, Debconf has always been (and I like it!) very
informal. However, this point is often important to several people
from around the world - specially so, at least AFAICT, for Latin
Americans, where bureaucracy rules(tm).

Many of us have to show we were really attending a conference, and not
just spending a vacation in the exotic frozen lands of Patagonia (or
its whereabouts). And specially for people working at universities or
in the public sector, giving a talk is something quite valuable at
every yearly evaluation.

So... What would you think about us printing Debconf attendance and
participation certificates? It is quite an easy task to do (of course,
I am volunteering to implement whatever is needed), and will make life
easier/better for many people. Yes, myself included, I'm not just
speaking for the sake of being a nice guy.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23