[Debconf-team] Plans for DebianDay

Hi,

I wonder how the DebianDay this year will work.  I understand the
idea of having it in Buenos Aires separately from DebConf location
with higher potential of attracting people.  So I would really like
to help attracting people but I wonder whether I'm really able to
do because I'm unable to speak Spanish.  So I would really like to
have any more detailed information about the DebianDay like:

 - Do you think that a talk in English makes any sense.  IMHO the
   target auditorium (not deeply involved into FLOSS (yet)) has
   only to a low percentage enough English language skills.
 - Is there a chance for live translation (and is it worth the
   effort).
 - If one of the questions will be answered with yes, do you think
   that a topic like "Health care with Free Software" is attractive
   enough to be accepted for Debian Day?

If also question will be answered with yes I would be willing to
extend my stay to be able to take part on DebianDay.  If only the
last question is answered yes I see no real chance to support
DebianDay as speaker but it might be a chance that I try to find
someone from our Debian-Med team with Spanish language skills to
work out a talk about this topic.  I just think that we really have
some potential to attract health care people.

Any comments are helpful

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de