Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes from today's meeting

Hi,

On Monday 18 February 2008 22:12, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> We won't switch rooms.  We will stay always in the same rooms, and add
> an extra room during DebConf.  We get the talk room on Sunday, but for
> videoteam setup we can have it before (i.e. before the other conf),
> this would mean to  do everything that's needed (test the audio, test
> the lighting, etc), before the other conf comes.  Then comes the other
> conf, then us.  So, videoteam setup should be done during DebCamp.

So we will have the room, then the other conf comes and then we'll have it
again? Or something else?

regards,
	Holger - and thanks for all your work! I fully support "different categories
for local sponsors" and I would like to add "never under-estimate the value
of a volunteer t-shirt"...! :)