[Debconf-team] DebConf9

Hi

we have to decide about the location for DebConf9 shortly.

As we currently "only" have one proposed location for DC9, Extremadura,
there is not much need for a decision meeting.

Now - is there anyone out there who wants to present us another possible
location? If so please send in a complete checklist[1], reasons,
everything that speaks for your location. Including a good reason why
you did not speak up during the DC9 presentations[2] during DebConf7. :)

If there is no other nomination until 4th November (2 weeks from now)
and noone has any other good reason why it shouldnt be decided yet -
then it will be Extremadura for DebConf9.

[1] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/LocationCheckList
[2] http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2007/debconf7/low/373_DebConf_9_presentations.ogg

--
bye Joerg
> 16. What should you do if a security bug is discovered in one of your packages?
1) Notify team@s.d.o ASAP.
2) Notify upstream.
3) Try to create a patch.
4) Find out that Joey was faster.