[Debconf-team] debconf.org maintenance: now til Sunday

Hi

we are migrating all those services that currently run on the machine
cmburns.debconf.org away from it, over to krabappel.debconf.org (in XEN
domains there).

That means that from now on services that are migrated will be
unreachable for some time. We will update the topic of #debconf-team on
OFTC whenever we do a migration, in case you want to follow it.

I expect this to be done until Sunday evening, at which time we will
turn off old cmburns.

All of the services will change IP addresses, but unless you aren't
behind a broken cache that ignores TTL you should not notice this.

--
bye Joerg
<quinophex> iDunno: anyhow, tbm fits the description of an alug user