Re: [Debconf-team] Dates: I am doomed

also sprach Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2007.09.26.1355 +0100]:
> Which conference?

It's not OSS-related, but basically an awesome opportunity: the
conference is called Young Leaders and basically consists of about
20 people around the age of 30 who are entrepreneurs, and some big
guys from the economy and politics getting together for a week to
talk about "issues". It's been called the Junior World Econommic
Forum, and I'd be a fool to pass up the invitation I received.

"i dislike arguments of any kind. they are always vulgar, and often
 convincing."
                                                        -- oscar wilde