Re: [Debconf-team] Will be just watching from the outside...

Joerg Jaspert dijo [Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 02:08:18AM +0200]:
> On 11148 March 1977, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
>
> > So... Well, at least for the time being, I put my deeply loved orga
> > hat back on the table. I expect to keep somehow involved, as a
> > irregular meeting attendee, lurking the mailing list, or whatever.
>
> I would love to get your input, whenever you have time for it. :)

Of course - Input on what? (or input in general?)

> > Yes, not much of an announcement - But I just had to state it. See you
> > in Argentina for sure.
>
> Is that organizer hat only or also admin hat?

I think the admin bits are feathers in the organizer hat ;-) No,
seriously - as we talked in Edinburgh and slightly before that, I'm
not really doing any admin work for Debconf, and while I am honored to
be part of it all, I am not even comfortably familiar with the
machines' setup to be willing to do much. I think the best will be to
disable gwolf@*.debconf.org, as I'm not using it at all.

Greetings!

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23