Re: [Debconf-team] Press report from DebConf7

On 10993 March 1977, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> I'm talking to Heike Jurzik too - she's interested, and has worked
> with Linux Magazine a lot in the past as well as writing a book about
> Debian.

And that now got Linux Magazine to cancel the offer to us to write
something, it will be done by Heike. Im not to happy with the way we
got to it, but so be it.

So anybody who volunteered: Thanks for that, but it wont happen, do
something else instead. :)

--
bye Joerg
> commited with the quality of our system (and project), it is all very
> connected: Freedom <-> Users <-> Quality <-> Transparency <-> Freedom.
This looks like a consulting schema