Re: [Debconf-team] accommodation rough plan

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 10:03:34PM +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> * assign sponsored people to the two hostels
> * ask sponsored hostel users if they intend to have breakfast

I wanted to do the second bullet point here ASAP
particularly because one of the two hostels is keen to know.
However, until we've assigned people to each hostel, I can't
mail just those who are destined for BB (who want to know).

If I mail everyone I still don't have anything useful to
report to BB (unless I split the figure by the same ratio as
beds in BB to beds in CG or take an upper limit or
something)

--
Jon Dowlanad