Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] DebConf9

On 11180 March 1977, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:

>> Now - is there anyone out there who wants to present us another possible
>> location? If so please send in a complete checklist[1], reasons,
>> everything that speaks for your location. Including a good reason why
>> you did not speak up during the DC9 presentations[2] during DebConf7. :)
> So what about running DC9 in Germany?

Not enough people doing the work for it.
I would love to have it here, but there arent enough doing anything for
it...
Also - why have it in Germany? We like to travel and visit other
countries! :)

--
bye Joerg
<Md> Sesse: I doubt that many people will switch network