Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] DebConf9

also sprach Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org> [2007.10.22.1134 +0200]:
> Well. Do you want to have a decision meeting with Thailand included?
> If so - fine, lets have a meeting.

I don't think I can present a case, to be honest.

> But - does it really have a chance to get selected and so warrants
> the time everyone has to invest for such a meeting?

No.

> While it would sure be nice to have a DebConf in Thailand *I* dont
> think we have the neccessary local team for it. Or anything else
> prepared as good as for Extremadura. *IMO* Thailand sounds more
> like an option for a later DebConf.

... once I moved to this area.

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure this was heard. No meeting,
Extremadura it is, unless someone else steps forth.

"out of the crooked timber of humanity,
 no straight thing was ever made."
                                                       -- imanuel kant