Re: [Debconf-team] This weekend

On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 11:17:37PM +0100, Kevin Campbell wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 10:55:17PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> > Are we ready? What's the plan - where are people staying, when are you
> > turning up etc.?

I should be there from ~7pm Friday until some time in the afternoon on
Sunday.  No idea where I'm staying yet, though - I was going to book
myself into a hotel or hostel somewhere convenient but was waiting for
recommendations.

> Do I get prizes for being the most unorganised?

No matter how disorganised you are you might find you've got
competition.