Re: [Debconf-team] night venue issues with braille-net

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 10:06:54AM +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> The other day Chris Halls spotted the following
> <http://alcopop.org/~jon/scaled_CIMG4865.JPG>

> * we aren't aware of a first note
> * the lamp appeared to have been borrowed by Tore; it has
>   been returned (and fixed, incidentally)

> Has anyone noticed how old their equipment is? They rely on
> donated hardware it seems. I was wondering if there was
> something we could do for them.

I would certainly think there was *something* this group could do; they
fixed an organ with spare parts for heaven's sake! Did you have any ideas
what you wanted to do? Perhaps throwing out some ideas will get some people
to take action.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski