[Debconf-team] Ceilidh

Hi,

Do we have a system organised for the sponsored drinks this evening?

Do we have monitors ready for the band?  Kev, I'd be very grateful if
you could be ready to help get them set up as that's your kind of area.

Do we have a cheque ready to give them -- Neil?

We'll also need to shift the chairs out of the way in the Debating Hall.
It's probably best just to get people to help do that after dinner, when
they start to turn up at the scheduled time?

We ought to get an email out to people tomorrow/announce final details
and times....

--
Moray