[Debconf-team] Night venue

I want to get the night venue cabled up tomorrow morning, and to get the
DSL link from downstairs working to all locations. We'll also need to
work out wifi access upstairs and power requirements.

Could anyone who wants to help out please see me tomorrow and give a
hand. We need some furniture moving around to clean out the ground floor
office. I could also use some help in constructing a wheelchair ramp
suitable for the back door.

If we want a mirror or servers available in the second location, we
should start setting them up now.

Ideally I'd like us to look at keeping the second venue open overnight
at some point soon, so that any teething issues are dealt with before
hand.

Thanks,
Kev