[Debconf-team] meeting apologies

I almost certainly will miss the meeting tonight, apologies.

Accommodation progress:
	- a revised invoice has been received and paid
	  this downsizes the BB booking to save us some
	  money.

Accommodation partial todo:
	- answer the last straggling accom. enquiries
	- once the room allocation is done, mail out hostel
	  specific info, which includes (roughly)
	   - policy for key deposits
	   - BB has optional breakfast, would like some idea
	     of numbers
	- work out on-the-ground specifics
	   - who is actually around and when (e.g. myself, psn, etc.)
	   - arrangements for arrivals
	     - suggestion to arrive at teviot first,
	       - periodic visits down to the hostels?
	     - clarify our teviot help desk arrangements
	   - hostel requirements
	     - contacts
	     - first aiders?
	       - fil brought this up on IRC recently