[Debconf-team] T-shirts: We need to hurry.

Hi,

We want to get busy as soon as possible to start printing the
T-shirts. I'd like to buy the shirts this Saturday, and start printing
on Monday if possible - For that, we need:

- The amount of shifts of each size requested in Pentabarf
- The final design. As spoken over with Steve, we can start with the
  front design and only start with the back one a bit later. The
  design should be vectorized, ready to print.

So... Well, I thought I could get the first table from Munin, but it's
not currently being graphed. Ganneff, can you send it over? About the
design... Is it still in Valessio's hands? Is there anything to do
over his design before we start printing?

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23