[Debconf-team] accom - yet again

Hello,

As with most accomadation updates, if you don't really follow along,
it doesn't make much sense. This one is really to make life easier on
Jon, who has crappy blogotube connection right now, and me, to work out
what's going on. Sorry about that.

reconfirm has been and gone, so Moray, Ganneff and I have waded though
the state of affiars. The good news: everyone in the non-sponsored list
who asked for a place got it. The bad news, we have about 5 beds a
night for debcamp, and 20 beds a night for debconf, free. Thats a good
chunk of money going, um, nowhere.

There are two thoughts on this: the first is that there is some sort
of faff and BB haven't been paid yet (I need to talk to Neil and/or
steve about this). and this gives us the chance to cut the booking a
bit and save some money.

The second is to try and drum up some bookings for these rooms.

Anyone got any thoughts?

The accom todo list looks like this:

* room alloc
* sort out BB
* watch for replies from folk I just mailed about it.
* have a look though the mailbox for mails not replied to.
* The endless list of tasks that I don't know about yet.

Thanks for reading,

Pete