Re: [Debconf-team] How's the debconf6 report coming?

Hi again!

* Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debconf.org> [070328 19:29]:

> > For that matter, is there anything *I* can do to help? Are there notes
> > somewhere that perhaps I could formalize into some sort of writing?
> Don't know of the others (svn looks quite untouched), but at least
> proofreading my germish part of the report [1] would be welcome :)

Oh, and I consider what I wrote so far to be unfished; don't know
exactly why, I just think that there is something missing at the end.
So if someone knows something to add about talks and organizing them,
please ping me.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander