Re: [Debconf-team] accommodation rough plan

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 01:02:46PM +0100, Peter Nuttall wrote:
> Adding to your list:
> *  hotels. last time I talked to Broonie about it, it was being a PITA.

This should be done and dusted by tonight.  The problem was getting a
list of people who had requested hotel accomodation - Jeorg provided
that to me last night.

> * disabled accom (needs hotels)

Unless we are sponsiring any disabled people or the hotel offer us more
discount than they are now then they should be making their own
arrangements directly with the hotel.  I have no information about that.