Re: [Debconf-team] accommodation rough plan

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 10:03:34PM +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> Here is my abbreviated, rough timeline/plan for the
> hostels part of future accommodation work:

Adding to your list:

*  hotels. last time I talked to Broonie about it, it was being a PITA.
* disabled accom (needs hotels)

> * tell unsuccessful travel people they are unsuccessful
> * request confirmation from successful travel people
> * determine if unsuccessful travel people will still want accomm.
> * assign sponsored people to the two hostels

* get a list mapping UIDs to gender first, then I'll code it up.
shouldn't too hard. we have the dates already in dc7/accom/numbers.

> * ask sponsored hostel users if they intend to have breakfast
> * contact hostels to determine spare capacity for non-sponsored

ASAP on this one...

> * divide up non-sponsored hostel people into the hostels
> * ask unsponsored hostel users if they intend to have breakfast
>

> --
> Jon Dowland

I'll do what I can, but I'm buried in uni work right now. Sorry

Pete