Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf7 meeting time

Moray Allan dijo [Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 09:21:51PM +0000]:
> The next meeting will be on Monday 2 April.  This is about 10 weeks
> before DebConf starts.
>
> By then the UK will have changed its clocks from GMT/UTC to BST (and
> the rest of Europe will have made similar changes), so some people
> would prefer the meeting to move back to 19 UTC to keep the same
> clock time -- does this work?

ACK from Mexico. We will also change timezones for then, and it will
be impossible for me to join the meeting at 20:00 - As you might have
noticed by now, I usually leave meetings early.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23