[Debconf-team] We need your help to FLISOL 2007

Hi my friends of Debian.

The FLISOL, Install Fest Latino, need sponsors, can you help us.

FLISOL (Latin American Software Libre Install Festival) is the largest Software Libre promoting event in Latin America. Since 2005, FLISOL promotes the use of software libre, making known its philosophy, its possibilities and developments to the general public.

To achieve this, several local communities (in each country, in each city) will hold simultaneous events, where local technical experts will install software libre in the computers brought for this purpose. This will be done in an entirely legal manner and the service will be provided free of charge. At the same time, there will be talks, conferences and workshops about local, national and Latin American topics around software libre in all kind of expressions: artistic, academic, business and social aspects.

FLISOL 2007 will be held on Saturday, April 28

http://installfest.info/FLISOL2007/FrontPageEn

If you give to me the name of the person and the e-mail, I can do a lot of thinks. Realy I need help.

thanks

--
Andrés R Castelblanco M

Coordinador FLISOL Colombia