Re: [Debconf-team] sponsorship levels

> You are right: We currently rate them. However, there might be some
> logic behind it.

There "might" be logic behind it? I seriously hope this a language issue...

> > 4. If we dont have sponsor classes, my (poorly doing) freelancing
> > business is thinking of sponsoring debconf too, to get on the t-shirt. I
> > think it's riduculous to get on the t-shirt for any sum.
> Well, that's a good thing!

So you really think anybody who gives more than 0.01 euro should be on the
t-shirt?

I seriously ask, where we draw the line. Is it at 0.01 euro (or GBP)?

And so we order sponsors on the webpage, even if we havent told them.
I hope we dont scare sponsors away by doing so. Nobody wants to be on the
bottom of the list...  (*)

regards,
	Holger

(*) this would indeed be an advantage of levels: within levels, we dont order
them.