Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsorship and Papers committee

> (Additionaly someone else volunteered to get asked if we want to know
> something about south american people).

In case some of you would need input about some of the applications,
feel free to ask myself. As you may know, being involved in overall
i18n stuff naturally brings some knowledge of several of our
international contributors and their current (or potentially future)
activity in Debian.

I did not volunteer as part of the committee because I think that you
people are already a well balanced team and I also want to avoid
putting more load on my little shoulders, but I can still bring more
input when needed, preferrably by mail.

This can be either in public or privately, though I would have some
preference for public statements unless someone's privacy is involved.