Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

On 01/31/2007 05:59 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Saturday 13 January 2007 10:16, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
>> On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 19:34 -0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
>> wrote:
>>> 	Ok, so here we are again, a couple of months later, anything
>>> happen since them? What should be the next steps? What is holding us
>>> to finish DC6 tasks?
>> Nothing has happened on this front since my last mail. The next steps
>> are still the same as before (see previous mails and RT ticket(s)).
>
> thats #99, #100 and #103:
>
> #100: send bags to dc6-sponsors
> #103: financial report for debconf6
> #99: Final report for debconf6
>
>> The time I allocated for DC6 has already passed long ago, and my
>> schedule is now filled with other things. I don't think we should keep
>> this open forever, hoping for people ("someone") to do tasks that they
>> haven't done for months. It's better to admit that it didn't work out
>> and focus on other things that have a better chance of success.
>
> Ack. So #100 didn't work out - sadly, we should manage this this time. And
> close this ticket now?!

	Well, do we have the bags? Can we sent them out without the
Final Reports?  That could help the Sponsor Team, like: "hey, look
what we gave to people that attended DC6".

> AFAIK the financial report has been done by Gunnar and Gabi, is that correct?
> The ticket doesnt reflect that.

	Gunnar? :)

> I'm not sure if we should skip the final report, IMO it's more than nice to
> have. But then, doing it also doesn't fit into my schedules :(

	Well, I think we need to focus in one point, what we would
bring to Final Report?  If the Finantial part is done, perhaps we
could commit ourselves to write 5-10 lines about DC6 and get a
final report, specially because a lot of time already had passed,
and althought I'm not the best person to write the final report,
I certainly share some common conclusion with the rest of the team,
getting this together can work, not the best report that we could
prepare, but definetely an useful Final Report.

> regards,
> 	Holger

	Kind regards,

- --