[Debconf-team] Re: Meeting reminder: 2007-01-29, 20 UTC

also sprach Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> [2007.01.29.0127 +0000]:
> There's lots of work to be done soon, so any additional help will be
> appreciated; if you can't make the meeting, you can always ask other
> people (e.g. on #debconf-team) about what there is to do.

I can't make the meeting tonight, or at least not on time. I'll ask
around.

Can we agree on one mailing, debconf-team or debconf7-localteam, or
is there another reason why this message was crossposted?

military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.
                                                       -- groucho marx