Re: [Debconf-team] wiki confusion

El lun, 06-11-2006 a las 23:20 +0100, Holger Levsen escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 06 November 2006 22:20, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > Thos two that volunteered to move the wiki data got told to mark the
> > pages they moved.
>
> Who are those two? I think Luciano would like to know :)

Those would be Ana Delgado (anubis) and me (alerios).

> Also I have not seen any marked pages, maybe I missed them, but... (..making
> them read-only or better deleting them on wiki.debian.org would be even
> better.)

The work is still in progress, specially delayed by pages with tables,
which are hard to convert from moinmoin to mediawiki syntax, but the
migrated pages have been edited so they point to their new location (at
least the ones I have reviewed).

Anubis and I arranged to divide the work, and the progress of my
debconf6 pages can be seen by now on:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Talk:DebConf6

Anyway, I plan to review all the pages again when we finish, and I'm
also going to unify the page titles to a DebConfX/Foo covention.

Luciano, you could join us and coordinate with us on IRC if you want.

Regards.

Alejandro Rios.