[Debconf-team] wiki confusion

Hi,

http://wiki.debian.org/?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=DebConf&titlesearch=Titel
lists 242 pages with "DebConf" in the title.

I think, the contents of some was copied to wiki.debconf.org, but the pages
were left on wiki.debian.org.

If this is not a mess by now, it will be one very soon... (when people start
to edit in both location. Which _will_ happen, if nothing happens.)

As a first action, I would suggest to make the pages on wiki.debian.org
read-only. Then move the contents over to wiki.debconf.org and them delete
the pages (except for a few pointer pages maybe) on wiki.debian.org.

Who volunteers to do this? :)

regards,
	Holger

p.s.: ...