[Debconf-team] Inventory of stuff I still have from DC6

Hi,

I have the following stuff we bought during or in preparation for
Debconf still at home. The list might not be exact, as we made it out
of two lists made at different points in time (from the two rooms
where we have this stuff), but it's quite close to reality:

Hardware:

4  10/100 Ethernet cards
2  10/100 SOnet Ethernet switches (plus one empty box)
2  USB Etherlink (USB-Ethernet adaptor)
2  Video extensions (male-male)
1  Video splitter (male-2xfemale)
1  Genius keyboard
1  BIS-300 multimedia speakers

Office supplies:

50 Sheets of paper, different colors
2  Notebooks
1  Block for making check reciepts (25 sheets)
1  Scissors
3  Cutters
4  Duct tape
2  Boxes of clips
2  3M adhesive tapes
34 Black Bic pens
4  Black fine point pens
7  Pens (various colors)
1  Stapler
1  Block of generic receipts
3  Whiteboard markers (green, blue, black)
1  Permanent marker
33 Envelopes with window
12 Fluorescent markers (various colors)

Electrical and network wiring stuff:

10 Power cords (different lengths)
15 Power strips (different lengths?)
9  Orange power cords (grounded)
1  Quite long power cord (I think it's lent, have to check)
2  Tough use cable 3x2 .082 14 AWG mm2 (length unspecified)
5  7m extensions with double grounded connectors (built by the
   volunteers, with the tough use cable)
7  Computer power cords
3  Longish and thickish computer power cords (maybe from the servers?)
9  Network cable segments, different lengths
1  Firewire cable
1  Power adaptor, outputs 12V 1.2A
2  Isolating adhesive tape

Miscellaneous:

1  lightweight TT3395 tripod
1  UTP crimping tool
1  Hammer
1  42 cup coffee maker
11 Proceedings
1  Mouse pad
1  Contact lens cleaning liquid

Besides this:

I'm skipping the two remaining color toner cartridges - They can only
be used with our color printer. Do you oppose us getting hold of them?
:)

I still have four 24-port switches, lent by Yaguarete; some network
cable, lent by the CONSOL people; several smaller bits, lent by
Antonio Galindo. I'll see them soon (should I say tomorrow? Nah, lets
just say soon) to close those books.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23