[Debconf-team] svn repositories

Hi Team,

the svn repositories we use for the DebConf fun used a version up to
now, ie debconf6-data and debconf6-team for this years DebConf.
As this includes problems like the need to add everyone again every
year, a growing number of repositories *or* deletion (and lost data) of
old ones (like those for DC5), we now moved to unversioned repositories.

They are already there for some weeks and some people are already added
to have access, but now I finally closed debconf6-data and debconf6-team
and moved their contents to the new ones. So, if you look for some DC6
data - use http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debconf-data or
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debconf-team[1] from now on. Subdirectories are
named after the DebConf *or* the function they have, in case its not
only for a specific DebConf. Currently we have subdirs for dc0 til dc7,
media.debconf.org and db.debconf.org in debconf-data, and for dc6 and
dc7 in debconf-team.

As last year -data is completly public, and contains everything for
website or that should be public, -team is restricted for private data
like sponsor contacts.

We also have 2 new mailinglists for those repositories, getting the
commit mails, debconf-data-commits and debconf-team-commits on
lists.debconf.org. The -team archive is, due to the nature of the svn
repository, non-public, free for everyone that is in that alioth group.

In case you only want to checkout a specific debconf simply add the
directory to your svn commandline, eg
svn co svn+ssh://USER@svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/dc6
gets you only dc6 related files.

If you do not have access to debconf-data or debconf-team yet, but want
to work on DebConf - contact me and I add you.

[1] respective svn://svn.debian.org/debconf-team/ or
    svn://svn.debian.org/debconf-data/ if you use svn anonymous,
    svn+ssh://USER@svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data or
    svn+ssh://USER@svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-team if you have access
    to them.

BTW - those on the commit list, if you wonder why there is one revision
missing - thats where I imported the huge datasets, and those are a bit
too much to sent to lists. :)

--
bye Joerg
<liw> I like shooting people