Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

Alexander Schmehl dijo [Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 08:25:40PM +0200]:
> > BTW, now that we are on this: I have quite a bunch of stuff left over
> > from Debconf - The coffee machine, network and power cables, some
> > network cards, paper, pens, scotch tape, etc. I have it all at home,
> > just waiting for us to decide how to proceed - The people from CONSOL,
> > one of Mexico's main Free Software conferences, asked me if they could
> > use some of it. Of course, I'll get a proper inventory as soon as
> > possible, but... Would you agree on helping CONSOL with our goods?
>
> Wasn't the coffee machine self financed by the coffee trinkers?  About
> all of the other stuff (especially the office utensils), shipping them
> to dc7 orga team to store them for until next year doesn't sound very
> practical, so do whatever you think serves free software / debian best
> with it ;)

Yes, it was financed by the coffee drinkers - but it's still
Debconf's. I don't know very well what to do with it, but I think at
least I will lend it to CONSOL.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23