Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf9 in Greece!

On Sunday 16 July 2006 01:21, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Alexander Schmehl dijo [Sat, Jul 15, 2006 at 09:48:37PM +0200]:
> > > We are starting gradually to prepare our candidateship
> > > and to this end the website http://www.debconf.gr
> > > has been set up as a coordinating point for our efforts.

Good luck Greece, we love you guys! Thanks for the support during Sarajevo
bid! Many regards from Bosnia! :)

> > Well... nice... I think... Aeh...
> >
> > I'm sorry, I don't get it.  I see something which seems to be three
> > artivles written in greek and an "english" button, which doesn't change
> > much.
> >
> > Well, but since you are biding for DebConf 9, you surely still have some
> > time to make the "english" buttons work ;)
>
> Ok, it seems DebConf${number} is going to be non-latinic, as we have
> Japan and Greece already working! Any bids from Russia? India? China?
> Bosnia uses the latinic alphabet, but you still have some time to push
> your government to change to Cyrilic! ;-)

Both latin and cyrillic alphabets are used in Bosnia and Herzegovina and are
equal. At elementary schools, children are taught both of these alphabets and
English. German, French, Arabic, Persian, Russian, Italian and Spanish are
taught at some lanugage/grammar schools and universities.

--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...