Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf9 in Greece!

Alexander Schmehl dijo [Sat, Jul 15, 2006 at 09:48:37PM +0200]:
> > We are starting gradually to prepare our candidateship
> > and to this end the website http://www.debconf.gr
> > has been set up as a coordinating point for our efforts.
>
> Well... nice... I think... Aeh...
>
> I'm sorry, I don't get it.  I see something which seems to be three
> artivles written in greek and an "english" button, which doesn't change
> much.
>
> Well, but since you are biding for DebConf 9, you surely still have some
> time to make the "english" buttons work ;)

Ok, it seems DebConf${number} is going to be non-latinic, as we have
Japan and Greece already working! Any bids from Russia? India? China?
Bosnia uses the latinic alphabet, but you still have some time to push
your government to change to Cyrilic! ;-)

Ok, /me shuts up

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23