Re: [Debconf-team] Andreas Schuldei resigned - Restructure of the DebConf Team

On 10712 March 1977, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> So, I have one proposal how this could be restructured to continue with
> the good work the team did in the past years.

Another way could be to have a "Chair" and a "Secretary" defined, with a
yearly election of who of the organizers is that (with the little
restriction that only people working on DebConf, ie organizers and
volunteers can vote for it). Works for a lot of other projects too.

Note that for this, and my first proposal, i dont want to change the
team itself as it is now, but I also think we need someone "in the back"
watching the whole thing, keeping it focused on the purpose of it -
having the best conf.

--
bye Joerg