Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf8, 9++ locations...

I know I am at the end of the world, but I still took the opportunity to
check the prices.  As everybody else, I searched for the August, 22nd to
August 30th dates, from Buenos Aires.

To go to Tokyo (NRT), the cheapest is U$S 1600, going through LAX
Without having to go to USA, the cheapest is U$S 1987, going through London
Heathrow.

For CTS, the cheapest is U$S 2121, and the cheapest-non-USA is U$S 3256

For KIX, the cheapest is U$S 1718, and the cheapest-non-USA is U$S 2863.

For OKA, the cheapest is U$S 4307, (no non-USA option came up).

These prices do seem like too-high, and probably some other, better deal
could be made, but this is what I found searching online.  The OKA prices
are specially high because a lot of the airlines don't even have it in
their databases, so the search engine can find very few offers.

--
 Besitos,   {o_
     Marga. (')_