Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf8, 9++ locations...

Usuing my usual search engine (the one I use for all Debian/FLOSS
related trips where the price is THE criterion, ie
www.voyages-sncf.com.

Prices in Euro. CDG is Paris Charles de Gaulle. I asked for Dep on Aug
22th, Return on Aug 30th

By experience, prices should be similar from other major hubs in
Europe at least for NRT and KIX.

   CDG <-NRT                      832.00
   CDG <-CTS                     1274.00
   CDG <-KIX                      951.00
   CDG <-OKA                     1633.00

I've noticed that there are a lot of combinations for NRT and KIX,
while CTS and OKA do not offer many choices : mostly Air France and
ANA (All Nippon Airways). This explains the huge difference we notice.

We actually noticed much higher prices than those found by BDale
(hint: 1euro=1.27USD yesterday) but the same differences (though it
seems that BDale found better prices for OKA)