Re: [Debconf-team] Andreas Schuldei resigned - Restructure of the DebConf Team

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10712 March 1977, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>
> >     - Talks & similar:
> >       Alexander Schmehl (tolimar)
>
> That of course is in the hope that he comes back...

I also don't mind assisting with the talks; of course, I'd prefer to
do so in a behind the scenes role as I've done in the past two years
(so I can be lazy and not get blamed. ;-))

Don Armstrong

--
Where I sleep at night, is this important compared to what I read
during the day? What do you think defines me? Where I slept or what I