Re: [Debconf-team] Security situation in U.K. - London incident

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 13:56 +0200, Safir Secerovic wrote:
> Well, according to BBC, U.K. police has a "shoot to kill" police on an unarmed
> suspected people just because of their complexion.
>
> Source:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4711619.stm

Scotland has a separate police system from England, as well as a
separate legal system founded on different principles.

No one is suggesting holding DebConf in London, so I'm not sure it's
useful for me to comment further on police mistakes there.

--
Moray