Re: [Debconf-team] Security situation in U.K. - London incident

On Thursday 06 July 2006 14:03, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> * Safir Secerovic <sapphire@linux.org.ba> [060706 13:56]:
> > Well, according to BBC, U.K. police has a "shoot to kill" police on an
> > unarmed suspected people just because of their complexion.
>
> I think both teams have mor important things to do than throwing mud at
> each other, as well as we have more important things to do than reading
> this, so:
>

> STOP THAT!
>
> NOW!
>
> BOTH OF YOU!
>
> Stop that mud throwing at each other, or believe me, DebConf 7 will be
> neither in SJJ nor in EDI!

How does one email compare to at least ten mud emails, coming from U.K.,
Australia, and  USA?  We can dig a lot of dirt on EDI offcourse, but no, we
will stop it here!

Want the truth,
Safir
--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...