Re: [Debconf-team] report sarajevo - answers

Hi!

* Safir Secerovic <sapphire@linux.org.ba> [060704 10:31]:
> > - can we NOT have passport checks at the center?
> Offcourse we can, after all nobody from the Centre mentioned that, but we
> could probably use DebConf7 ID cards.

Don't take me wrong with this; but I found it confussing, how you use
the terms like "Of course" during our stay.  For example you were quite
sure (and even sweared IIRC), that there won't be any Hotels near the
student dormitory, while we found one right on our way to the culture
center.  Then you sweared they would be fit for disabled people, and we
wouldn't need to check them, because all newer buildings are built that
way, while it doesn't look fit for disabled people so far.

So I would ask you one thing:  If you say "of course", does it mean,
"the culture center has already told me about it", or does it mean "I'm very
sure we can arrange it"?

If it's the first one, please forget about this mail, I owe you a bear,
but would be interested in details about that:  Would they still need
to see passport on the first day?  Or a complete name list of our
attendees?  Or would they just look at our name badges, at let people
pass, if they have one?

If it's the second one, than I would beg you to not say such things, If
you don't know them for sure, since we need to trust on you and the
iformation we get from you.

Sorry and thanks, whatever fits better.
  Alexander