[Debconf-team] Re: redundancy in bosnian team lead?

Hi Andreas,

hope you had a good time both in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Scotland.
Offcourse, I name these people:

Emir Beganovic
Amar Prasovic
Amila Akagic
Vedran Ljubovic
Ernedin Zajko
and some more people who I expect to join should we get chosen.

debian/rules
sapphire

--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...