Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 7 Venue Decision Delegation

Hi team!

Good step, imho, but laking details.

Anthony Towns wrote:
>     Andreas Schuldei (stockholm -- overall organisation)

 Tasks?

>     Gunnar Wolf (gwolf -- local organisation)

  Local team should work here?

>     Margarita Manterola (marga -- accommodation)

  Does this include food also? travel sponsorship?

>     Alexander Schmehl (Tolimar -- talks)

  Is this just the academic talks? the CFP? the venue also (auditorium)?
  Video team is here?

>     Joerg Jaspert (Ganneff -- networking)

  I think this category should be broader and include all the technical
  requirements of debconf, networking being just a subset.

>     Bdale Garbee (bdale -- external perspective)

 Sponsors under this category? Press releases? What is exactly this?

Being able to categorize every task in Debconf under one responisble
person would help stablish procedures and so on.

--
 .''`.   Sometimes the littlest feet leave the biggest impressions
: :' :