[Debconf-team] using taskjuggler for resource planning

Hi,

I wanted to use Taskjuggler for ressource planning (for example we need an
internet-uplink or harddrive space in Darmstadt), those ressources must be
obtained and I want to use Taskjuggler to monitor whether this still needs to
be done or has been done allready.

But I dont see how to do this. We have some ressources in Taskjuggler allready
(we need these and these machines with that and that software), but I didnt
see how to apply stati to this.

Can anyone enlighten me ?

regards,
	Holger