Re: [Debconf-team] infrastructure team meeting, next monday, 30th of january, 19 utc

Hi,

just a quick reminder, this is in three hours!

On Monday 23 January 2006 21:27, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is a quick'n'hack reminder that we will have a debconf6 infrastructure
> meeting next monday at 19 utc on IRC on #debconf-team on freenode.

I've added a preliminary agenda at http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6Meeting - we
should probably switch to our own wiki-page soon....

Quoting from there:

Agenda for the infrastructure meeting on Monday 30 January, 19 UTC on
#debconf-team/freenode

h01ger intends to chair the meeting and inforce strict on topicness. Points
shall be processed in the order as they appear (change it now if you think a
different order is better)

- general ideas / work flow
- requirements
- testing the setups at home