Re: [Debconf-team] conference management system wishes

Hi!

* Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [060128 14:32]:

> (Does someone remember what lists were usefull during the last
> years?)

- A check if the speaker of a session has realy arrived at the conference

- For the moderator of a track:  A list of speakers, when they will do
  their session.
  - Idea: Some speaker needed to be remebered of their session and
    woken up, so they won't miss it ;)

- Feedback forms for specific talks
  - attendees of a session should be able to give us feedback about the
    speaker, topic, paper etc.
  - We could give a "best session award" and keep the bad ratings in
    mind for next conference

Uhm... I think that's about it from my point of view as moderator last
year.

Nattie, you volunteered to help moderating, what do you think would be
usefull to have?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--